A Nigerian woman, Ogechi Emmanuel, on Wednesday, September 22, went on Facebook to announce that she has given birth to twins.
Ogechi revealed that the blessing came after she had waited for nine good years to have children in her marriage.
She added that God rewarded her long wait with twins. The woman, therefore, prayed for all those wanting to have the same blessing.
Photos shared on the social media platform showed the woman’s protruding belly at different stages. One of the snaps has the newborns.
At the time of writing this report, the post has gathered hundreds of comments as Nigerians congratulated her.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,559)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,060)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,829)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,218)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,017)