Big Brother 2019 winner, Mercy Eke, recently had social media buzzing over the occasion of her 28th birthday which held on September 29.
To mark the special event, the Pepper Dem star hosted an array of star-studded guests to her talk-of-the-town party.
Not stopping there, Mercy also made sure her outfit for the event was worthy enough to cause a buzz after revealing that she had spent N1.8 million on it.
As guests gathered at the venue, Mercy finally stepped into the place and unveiled her much-talked about birthday outfit.
The reality star rocked a lovely glittery pink dress with a thigh-high cut. The back of the dress was also made of a see-through material decorated with more glittery fabric.
Mercy complemented the look with a bare-faced makeup and her short and wavy hairstyle.
Mercy’s dress unveiling was met with mixed reactions from fans after photos and videos of the outfit made the rounds on social media.
While a number of people thought it was a pretty dress, others wondered if it was the same outfit she bragged about spending N1.8 million on.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,203)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,768)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,134)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,436)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,167)