Big Brother 2019 winner, Mercy Eke, recently had social media buzzing over the occasion of her 28th birthday which held on September 29.
To mark the special event, the Pepper Dem star hosted an array of star-studded guests to her talk-of-the-town party.
Not stopping there, Mercy also made sure her outfit for the event was worthy enough to cause a buzz after revealing that she had spent N1.8 million on it.
As guests gathered at the venue, Mercy finally stepped into the place and unveiled her much-talked about birthday outfit.
The reality star rocked a lovely glittery pink dress with a thigh-high cut. The back of the dress was also made of a see-through material decorated with more glittery fabric.
Mercy complemented the look with a bare-faced makeup and her short and wavy hairstyle.
Mercy’s dress unveiling was met with mixed reactions from fans after photos and videos of the outfit made the rounds on social media.
While a number of people thought it was a pretty dress, others wondered if it was the same outfit she bragged about spending N1.8 million on.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (57,296)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,517)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,798)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,579)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,859)