A young father, Will Rudd, who works as a site manager, has shared adorable photos of his three-year-old son on LinkedIn specially dressed for work.
The man revealed that they always passed by his workplace whenever he took him to his school. Each time, the young child would ask his dad if can build houses with him.
One day, Rudd gave him a chance, dressed the kid in a site jacket and helmet. He revealed that the kid was so excited by the opportunity.
The father added that the boy was specially given an ID badge and paid a wage for the day. Rudd stated that the three-year-old wanted to spend the whole money he made on toys.
As at the time of writing this report, the post has gathered over 5,000 likes and hundreds of comments.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (35,204)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,779)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (9,138)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,437)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,167)