Police officers in Spain are holding a Kenyan woman on account of attempted murder after she allegedly bit off and ate her female roommate’s fingers.
In the shocking incident, the 45-year-old suspect also tried to disembowel the lady in the presence of her six-year-old daughter, according to a Spanish publication.
The incident happened on September 18 at their apartment in Poligono Norte Southern City of Seville.
It is said that the ladies had a fight that led to serious differences prompting neighbours to raise an alarm.
Upon receiving an alert, officers went to the apartment where they found the suspect on top of the other woman bleeding profusely.
“Officers found the suspected aggressor on top of the other woman after rushing to the apartment following calls from concerned neighbours,” local media in Spain reported.
Preliminary investigations revealed that the argument ensued after the Congolese woman hurled a bottle of salty water towards the suspect.
The two then started throwing words at each other before they got physical amidst accusations of witchcraft.
The Kenyan woman was overheard telling the Congolese that she was aware she was possessed and she should keep off her life.
Police say that the Kenyan then hit the Congolese with a large stone on her face before throwing her on the floor where she bit two of her fingers.
The victim is fighting for her life in a hospital while her attacker was taken to a psychiatric wing of another hospital before being taken to prison.
The suspect’s daughter has been taken to local council care and police are yet to give the next cause of action awaiting the woman.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,596)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,135)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,857)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,226)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,037)