Lawrence Macharia aka Terence Creative has left Kenyans buzzing with his two-part series about the now popular ‘wash wash’ life.
The series is about how Nairobians are enticed with quick money thus endearing them to the wash wash life.
In the skit, Terrence acts as a Congolese national Papa Fred Ngamwaya, who lures unsuspecting victims to a hired apartment, while pretending that he can make them double their money easily only to swindle the same.
The thrilling series seems to be doing well on YouTube having gathered a million views within a week.
Interestingly, the skit has not only thrilled Kenyans but also caught the attention of Congolese nationals in DRC.
According to Kenyan- based Tanzanian artist Mr. Nice, the Congolese nationals are enjoying the trending series.
I have been on a tour of the DRC and everybody is questioning whether I have met Terrence. They are thrilled by his antics in making fun of their dressing and bleaching. However, it is his use of the broken mixture of Swahili, Lingala and French that really cracks them.
The musician also revealed that the promoters are looking to organize a show for Terrence in the DRC.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,559)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,056)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,827)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,218)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,017)