Burundi’s President, Evariste Ndayishimiye has reportedly dismissed government officials who have an intimate relationship with other women outside their marriage.
This shocking development which will definitely cause intriguing reactions on social media was masterminded by Minister for Internal Security, Gervais Ndirakobuca as a way to bring sanity into the country starting from the top.
According to the directive, every married government official who has a side chic will be affected by this new ‘shake up.’
This is almost on the heels of a similar action of former President Nkurunziza who passed a law requiring couples within the country to get married by December 2017 or face legal consequences.
According to him, there was a population explosion in the country caused by men dating many girls simultaneously and impregnating them.
“We want Burundians to understand that everyone is responsible for his life, we want order in this country,” then-Interior ministry spokesman Terence Ntahiraja told AFP news agency.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,493)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (18,951)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,783)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,192)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (6,991)