A barber from Kiambu is making headlines by shaving clients using an unorthodox tool. Julius Mwangi uses an axe to shave clients at the Clippers Kings barbershop.
Speaking to Citizen Digital, Mwangi, who has been a barber since 2014, said he started shaving with an axe three months ago.
Mwangi said he took up the axe to attract new clients, admitting that it worked.
Mwangi admitted that the axe brings hoards of people to the establishment, but not everyone is enthusiastic about being shaved with an axe.
“When people hear of a barber shaving with an axe, they are curious to know where. Some come to see and take photos with the axe but prefer not to be shaved with it. Some come full of fear, but I help them overcome it,” he said.
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (34,580)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (19,109)
- Corona Virus To End May 29th, Says Indian Boy Who… March 27, 2020 On August 22nd 2019, on his YouTube channel conscience, 14… (8,841)
- Kenyans React After Suspicious Portrait Is Spotted… September 1, 2020 There was mixed reaction on social media platform after Kenyans… (7,224)
- REVEALED: US may have brought Coronavirus to… March 13, 2020 A Chinese official has suggested that the US army may… (7,029)