The Government of Sweden has announced fully funded scholarship opportunities for Kenyan graduates.
According to a notice posted on their official page, the government will be offering the scholarship in a bid to help achieve the United Nations agenda of Sustainable Development.
The program is open to both male and female students and shall run for a period of two years.
The program is fully funded, and it shall cater for tuition fees, transport charges, and accommodation among others.
For a candidate to qualify for the scholarship, they must first have applied for a master’s degree program in the university of their choice, provided it is in Sweden. Registering for the courses starts on Monday, October 18, 2021 and ends on January 17, 2022.
The university you choose to apply to must accept you.
All applicants must have demonstrated leadership experience from their current or previous employment.
You must provide proof of a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
If interested in the scholarship program, the candidate should first apply for the masters program at the university of their choice, through the university admission portal, from Monday, October 18, 2021.
Once you have applied, you shall be given an 8-digit application number, which you will then use to apply for the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals, which begins on February 17, 2022.
All applicants will only be allowed to apply for a maximum of 4 programs.
For more information about the program and the application process, interested persons should visit the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals page.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,620)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,241)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,177)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,765)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,316)