A woman who is a child protection officer has allegedly made a report at Akilla Police Station accusing Kimilili MP Didmus Barasa of coercing a child to feed him alcohol.
In a video that has been making rounds on social media, the woman whose identity is yet to be established said she was concerned after noticing the comments made on the clip by netizens.
“The video involves a young girl from the age of 13-14 years who is being forced by a senior public officer in this country to feed him and also make her drink something that looks like busaa,” the woman said.
The controversial lawmaker dismissed the woman’s claims stating that the lady in the video clip is his daughter and the two were taking tea at a java cafe.
“That’s my daughter and I taking tea at java,” he stated.
The woman says she will be following the case briefly to ensure justice, rescue and counselling are accorded to the young girl.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,304)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (23,939)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,062)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,645)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (10,977)