Manchester United Football Club (MUFC) gave a massive shout-out to Nigerian music superstar, Davido, who was a guest at their iconic Old Trafford stadium.
The English side on Wednesday, October 20, recorded a dramatic 3-2 comeback win at home in the UEFA champions league group stage encounter with the Italian side, Atalanta.
Atalanta went 2 goals up in the first half before United through Marcus Rashford, captain Harry Maguire and Cristiano Ronaldo completed the comeback win.
Davido was at the ground to witness the thrilling football encounter and the club has posted a photo of the Nigerian singer on their official Instagram page.
The singer held a United shirt with Cristiano Ronaldo’s iconic number 7 shirt on it at the Old Trafford stands.
Nigerians have commented on Manchester United’s post about Davido with many questioning his decision to watch United’s match despite being a Chelsea fan.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,400)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,011)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,094)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,685)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,205)