Celebrity Mercy Johnson confronts a teacher who bullied her daughter because she “teacher”does not like her movies
Mercy Johnson is presently embroiled in a war of words with a female teacher of her daughter Purity’s school on social media.
This was after she stormed the school to confront the lady for always bullying her child because she reportedly does not like her movies. The celebrated actress narrated her version of the story on Instagram saying for some time now the teacher has either insulted Purity in the presence of her classmate or used biros (pens) to flick her hair.
She said the situation has evoked much fear in her daughter so much that she has refused to go to school anymore. She took to her IG platform writing;
“A teacher at my child’s school has been bullying my daughter constantly for two weeks. She is not her class teacher, yet she shows up at her class everyday to intimidate her! uses biro to flick her hair. She tells her to her face that she does not like her mother, tells her that celebrity kids are badly behaved and she should not bring her aura, she should stop feeling proud, she should not bring her online drama to school,” she said.
When confronted on the attack, she said the teacher did not only hesitate in telling her to her face the level of hatred she has, but she added that she will continue to bully the child for as long as she likes.
“Since I was around, I took the opportunity to meet this teacher politely and I could see she has been waiting to tell me how much she hates me… she tells me to my face that she does not care and she will punish her anytime she likes,” she recounted.
The response has touched Miss Johnson’s nerve to call out the teacher on social media – something she has never done – and called on the school authorities to instill discipline.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,620)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,242)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,178)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,765)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,316)