Deputy President William Ruto announced on Friday October 22, 2021 that he has devised a water tight votes-security plan to guard his votes from manipulation by the deep state.
The second in command, who was addressing a crowd in Kakamega, stated that he will ensure that the group does not stop him from ascending to power should the electorate vote him in.
The DP exuded confidence that he will win the presidency in next year’s polls should his supporters turn out to vote in large numbers.
Ruto also told off the Mount Kenya Foundation that has been holding a string of hotel meetings with his prospective competitors.
He claims that the businessmen are wasting their time thinking that they have the wherewithal to decide for Kenyans who their next Head of State will be.
“Hotel and boardroom meetings shall not bear fruit in the next presidential race. The decision on the leadership of Kenya shall be made by millions of Kenyans comprising the youth who are faced with unemployment menace and poor women who struggle to put food on their tables,” he said.
Ruto reiterated his call for a shift of the economic model from the trickle-down model to his preferred bottom-up economic model.
The DP was in the company of Western Kenya region as he seeks to bolster his political fortunes in the region perceived as a Raila Odinga bastion.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,621)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,246)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,179)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,770)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,317)