Egyptian King and Liverpool’s No. 11 Mohammed Salah breaks the record to become the highest-scoring African player in premier league history.
With three goals at Old Trafford, his tally now stands at 10 in the league in 2021/22, and 15 in all competitions making it 107 strikes in just 167 outings.
Mo’ fired at the 38th minute and shortly before halftime, a superb cross from Jota put him in the charts again after the ball fell right at the back of the net.
In the 50th minute, Mo bagged his first hattrick in EPL this season making him the highest scorer yet with five assists on the side.
Didier Drogba was the record-holder with 104 goals in 254 appearances in the English top-flight.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,623)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,249)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,181)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,779)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,318)