An unnamed man of God is seen in the video going around the pulpit whipping the congregants with a belt, which he claims was anointed, as worship songs played in the background.
As demonstrated in the controversial footage, the sheepish congregants were asked to come for the trashing to remove all forms of afflictions from their lives to gain redemption.
Two of the most conspicuous comments from two tweeps in connection with the foregoing read;
“There are many groups out there masquerading as a church and far too many of us calling ourselves Christians contrary to the Bible’s clear teaching,” a Twitter user commented.
“What people don’t understand is that Christianity and the bible is a conspiracy which was written many years back but only reached Africa in late 1900,” another Twitter user reacted.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,284)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (23,917)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,058)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,638)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (10,930)