A Shanghai man has stirred the internet after he withdrew his life savings from a local bank due to what he referred to as poor customer care services.
According to reports, the man only identified as “Sunwear” on microblogging platform Weibo , withdrew 5 million yuan (Ksh87,000,000) in cash at the Bank of Shanghai branch in Hongmei Road.
Despite banking tens of million yuan with the bank, he claimed that the institution had “the worst service attitude awareness.
Because of this attitude, I can only withdraw all the money and put it in other banks. I however took out only 5 million yuan due to withdrawal limitations.
he wrote revealing that he had to make the staff count every note of the money.
It was necessary to request them to count the cash in case it fell short.
Photos of the man putting briefcases loaded with the cash in his car went viral on Chinese social media platforms.
While responding to the drama, a representative of the bank revealed that the man had been angered after he was asked to put on a face mask before accessing the services.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,311)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (23,940)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,063)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,650)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (10,986)