An 81-year-old woman has celebrated becoming the latest millionaire at an old age.
The 61-year-old kerosene seller and comic content creator named Mama Social was the recipient of N1 million gift by singer Chinedu Okoli popularly known as Flavour N’abania.
The cash gift is for her video entry as regards the social media challenge centred around his latest release titled Levels.
In a video the singer shared on his Instagram handle, the old woman appreciated him for making her a millionaire.
Mama Social while affirming that she never saw herself becoming a millionaire at an old age advised people to take life easy.
The octogenarian added that no time is too late and that grace differs by person.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,301)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (23,935)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,062)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,644)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (10,972)