Sultan Mundia UDA Party aspirant on spot for exporting a girl to Saudi Arabia who is now crying for help
A 29-year-old university graduate and a mother of two is asking to be rescued from her employer in Saudi Arabia before she ends up dead.
Nice Nayaz, who has been working as a housemaid in Saudi Arabia for the past three months, claims she has never received any salary from her employer and she has been assaulted severally whenever she asks for her payment.
Nice narrated how an agency owned by an aspiring Kangema Ward Member of County Assembly (MCA) Sultan Mundia took her to Saudi Arabia promising that she would be working as a cleaner in a company, only to end up working as a housemaid.
Notably, Sultan Mundia, 30, is vocal about his candidacy on United Democratic Alliance (UDA) party and is currently busy campaigning for his bid in Kangema.
Nice’s family has written a letter to the agency demanding her repatriation back to Kenya, saying there has been a breach of contract between her and the company.
Through a letter from advocate Gregory Ndege addressed to Echo Media Technology Co. Ltd located at Kimathi House in Nairobi, Nice claims that she has been sexually harassed by her employer.
“We have instructions from Nice Nayaz and her family. The former currently at UAE against her will, having on several occasions rescinded a contract between yourself, a party at UAE and her through phone conversations due to hardship, inhumane treatment and sexual harassment,” the letter read in part.
The lawyer is further demanding for her immediate release and return to the country, saying her parents are ready and willing to cater for her flight.
Through a voice recording to the agency, Nice says she has been working without rest or sleep.
“They lock me inside like a prisoner with CCTV watching me every time. It’s modern-day slavery. If I choose to come back home why can’t I be released? This is too much. kindly do something,” Nice said.
She continues to claim that other 36 girls are going through the same torture and should also be rescued.
“I’m so tired and fatigued. I wake up at 5:30 am and sleep at 11:00 pm. I need to rest. They treat us as if we are stones. I just want to come back home. I will die here. My body cannot continue anymore,” she narrated.
In response, the owner of the company Sam Mundia claims the lady has just refused to work and that there has been a problem with the company’s payment system.
He claims the lady will receive her pay by Thursday, October 28, 2021.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,288)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (23,923)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,062)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,639)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (10,939)