Manchester United are reportedly deliberating on whether to keep Ole Gunnar Solskjaer or not after their disturbing 5-0 humiliation at Old Trafford over the weekend.
The Red Devils were demolished by a Mohamed Salah-inspired Liverpool in their Premier League encounter on October 24
Jurgen Klopp’s men got the game to a bright start after Naby Keita grabbed the opener just five minutes into the meeting and Diogo Jota doubled their lead eight minutes later.
Salah then took the baton and scored three successive goals to wrap the victory for the Merseyside outfit.
Sport Bible quoting Manchester Evening News however reports that the club’s hierarchy is considering letting the 48-yego ar-old before Saturday’s clash with Tottenham Hotspur.
The publication added that United are yet to comment since their defeat to Liverpool yesterday as they have lost five of their last nine games and are without a domestic victory in their last four.
Solskjaer bagged a new contract in the summer after helping the Red Devils finish second on the log last season while they reached the Europa League final.
But despite the arrival of Jadon Sancho, Raphael Varane and Cristiano Ronaldo, the club is yet to improve it’s game as they currently sit seventh on the log.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,623)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,248)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,179)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,773)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,317)