More details of Oscar Sudi’s academic documents continue to emerge in court as a witness narrates that the Kapseret MP’s Diploma certificate and admission number belong to two different people.
John Matsheshe, a former Head of Examinations at the Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) told the Anti Corruption Court that the Kapsaret MP was never their student and that the Diploma certificate in question belongs to Elkanah K. Kimutai, a former student of the institute.
While testifying in the ongoing hearing of the forgery case, he further revealed that an admission number captured in a copy of the certificate presented to the Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission belonged to a woman who was a student at the institution in 2005.
“The admission number NRB/20879 belongs to Scholastica Achieng Odhiambo of Diploma in Management of NGOs .The student was registered in 2005,” John said.
While being led in evidence by State Counsel Joseph Riungu, he disclosed Elkanah Kimutai, whose certificate is claimed by Sudi, was pursuing a Diploma in Purchasing Management at the institution.
“The copy of the presented certificate is not a copy of a genuine document issued by the Institute. The number 36262 on the certificate belongs to a document issued to Elkanah K Kimutai of admission number NRB/20870 of Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management which was issued on September 24, 2009,” he added.
On Tuesday, October 26, an official of the Kenya National Examinations Council Principal Examinations Secretary Nabiki Ene Kashu also told the anti-corruption court that Sudi did not register or sit for the 2006 KCSE examination at Highway Secondary School in Nairobi.
She was testifying in a case in which Sudi has been charged with forging a KCSE certificate purporting to be a genuine document issued by the Kenya National Examinations Council.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,617)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,239)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,175)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,765)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,316)