Rpysambu MCA Peter Warutere was, on Tuesday 26, caught on camera sleeping while a crucial matter was being discussed on the floor of the House.
The Jubilee MCA was caught sleeping when the county assembly was debating on the burn of all PSV vehicles from parking with Nairobi’s CBD.
Sources say that the lawmaker was deep asleep that at some point he almost fell off the bench before waking up on realizing that he was within the Assembly.
Reacting to the incident, one of the electorates from Warutere’s Ward claimed that the MCA’s behavior was an insult to those who voted him into the office.
“It is an insult to us who voted for him. How can he show disregard for his position and the things that matter in our lives,” Mwangi said.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,592)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,211)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,170)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,752)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,308)