African Church of the Holy Spirit High Priest Shem Shamalla has died after a short illness.Dp Ruto has sent his condolences to the family and church at large.
The church’s national Secretary bishop Samson Khalwale has confirmed.
This comes barely a month after Deputy President William Ruto gifted the deceased a brand new car when he attended the church’s service in Kakamega.
Sources told our reporter that the man of God has been sick for a long period of time but according to the church’s doctrine, none is allowed to seek medication in hospitals.
Reports say he was 84 years old at the time of his demise.
Shamalla rose to the throne of the church’s leadership in 2014, becoming the fifth High Priest.
His burial will take place on Saturday 30, at Tumbeni village, Malava constituency in Kakamega county.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,622)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,247)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,179)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,771)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,317)