The government through the Ministry of Public Service, Gender, Senior Citizen Affairs and Special Programmes has announced 886 enumerator supervisor jobs to facilitate data collection throughout the country.
The State Department for Social Protection, Senior Citizens Affairs and Special Programmes will conduct the 21-day recruitment for the positions set to transverse across different counties.
The positions will be open in Kakamega(98), Taita Taveta(16), Kisumu(57), Murang’a(39), Kajiado(67), Kwale(60), Meru(44), Baringo(39), Narok(38), Laikipia(35), Kisii(77), Tharaka Nithi(14), West Pokot(52), Kilifi(98), Kitui(79), Lamu(6) and Migori(67) counties.
The job requirements include a mean grade of C Plain or its equivalent in form four level education, computer proficiency and the candidate must be a resident of the location and conversant with the local language.
Candidates who are community health volunteers and have held positions of leadership will have an added advantage.
Successful candidates will be paid daily wages of Kshs1,300 per day, based on the daily targets outlined in the appointment letter payable after the end of the 21 days.
Transport allowance shall be paid at the rate of Kshs1,000 per day to facilitate data protection. Airtime will be provided as well.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications online through the link provided at the State Departments website: www.socialprotection.go.ke/jobs.
Hardcopies shall not be accepted.The deadline for application is Thursday, November 11, 2021.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear in person before interview/recruitment panels on scheduled dates. Venues and time to be communicated.
The State Department for Social Protection oversees the execution of innovative programmes that strengthen service delivery to the vulnerable people in the communities across the country.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,590)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,205)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,168)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,750)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,303)