Manchester United bounced back from an embarrassing defeat to Liverpool to record a deserved 3-0 victory over Tottenham.
United produced a better performance at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium as Ole Gunnar Gunnar Solskjaer’s job was saved with the convincing win.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Edison Cavani played upfront and delivered the goods as both players made their goals count for the Red Devils.
It took United 39 minutes to get their noses in front as Bruno Fernandes’ pass led to Ronaldo producing a world-class volley to make the score 1-0.
The six-time Ballon dÓr winner opened up his body and volleyed home from an acute angle with Hugo Lloris well beaten in goal.
The Portuguese had his second goal disallowed three minutes after the start of the second half after he was caught marginally offside in the build-up.
However, the 36-year-old produced another moment of magic as his well-timed pass gave Cavani the opening to slot the ball past Lloris to make it 2-0.
Ronaldo was substituted for Rashford and the England striker made his inclusion count four minutes from time.
The Englishman man lost his maker from a pass from Nemanja Matic as he put the ball behind Lloris to make it 3-0.
United move to fifth on the Premier League table as they prepare for their forthcoming Champions League clash with Atalanta.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,275)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (23,905)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,055)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,632)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (10,917)