A lady has sadly recounted how she was denied the opportunity to make it to the next round of the screening process in order to get into the Ghana Immigration Service.
According to her, she was told by the Immigration Service personnel that her awkward legs could not allow her to be passed…she was disqualified on the spot.
Recounting her horror especially when tonnes of Ghanain youths seeking to get into the Immigration Service were disqualified at the first round based on their physical features, the lady said she was surprised when she was told the shape of her legs could not allow her to be passed.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,617)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,239)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,175)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,765)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,316)