Popular comedian Daniel Ndambuki aka Churchill on Sunday broke into tears as he received a new iPhone 12 Pro Max birthday gift from celebrity couple Terrence Creative and Milly Chebby.
Churchill hosted the Big Laugh Festival at Thika Road-based Quivers Lounge to mark the return of his live recordings as well as celebrate his 44th birthday.
The star-studded event saw the return of hallmark artists like Eric Omondi.
However, the highlight of the night was the appearance of Terrence riding on the trendy Papa Freddie of Ngamwaya chronicles.
Terrence whose real name is Lawrence Mwaura, made a grand entry into the event before he was joined on stage by her wife Milly.
Speaking on his relationship with Churchill, the content creator disclosed that he had been behind the creative scripts in the popular Churchill Show before Covid- 19 hit the country and public gatherings were stopped.
He further revealed that the Papa Freddie character was created on Churchill Show and thanked the host for giving him the platform before handing over the Ksh 200,000 gift to the emotional comedian.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,592)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,211)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,170)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,752)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,308)