A police officer who has been charged with threatening to kill his ex-wife whom he identified as Grace and her current husband claims that the Deputy Inspector General of Police Edward Mbugua is the man who stole his wife.
The policeman identified as Wycliffe Ombede, who broke down in tears while narrating his trouble claims he received a call from a man who introduced himself as his boss and told him to keep away from his wife or suffer dire consequences.
“The man who took my wife called me and introduced himself as my boss then further revealed that he is the Deputy Inspector General of Police. I didn’t believe it because I did not expect someone of Mbugua’s calibre to threaten his junior as he did,” Ombede said.
He said that the caller went ahead and threatened him that he should stop calling his ex-wife forthwith or face serious consequences.
“I’m calling to let you know that the girlfriend of yours is now my wife and you should keep off from her,” Ombede reported.
He claimed Mbugua added; “You are a junior officer so I want you to keep off completely. I have cleared her dowry from her parents so keep off her or I will deal with you,” he added.
The officer who is allegedly threatening his ex-wife claims he has spent over Ksh1M catering for her education at KMTC and her lifestyle since meeting her in Mombasa in 2008 when she was in Form 4 at Sacred Hearts Secondary School.
“She was from a poor family so I financed her studies in medicine,” he lamented.
He claims after her graduation, he paid Ksh150, 000 as dowry to officially marry her.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,617)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,239)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,175)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,765)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,316)