A male nurse at the Amartey CHIP’S in Kwahu District has been hailed by netizens after photos of him helping a pregnant woman deliver in the middle of the road went viral.
The nurse by the name Kendrick, a product of Community Health Nurses Training School in Akim Oda was on his way to his outreach area when he encountered a pregnant woman in labour.
He put his profession to the test and helped the woman to deliver in an uncomfortable condition.
Photos show two other women covering the pregnant woman in labour from being scorched by the sun with a cloth while Kendrick also performed his duties.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,592)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,212)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,170)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,754)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,308)