Unlike people who reside in buildings, a man has chosen to take abode in an aeroplane.
The US man identified as Bruce Campbell acquired a 1969 Boeing aeroplane in the year 1999 at a price of $100, 000
Bruce, in order to put the aircraft in a shape that suits his taste, spent another $120, 000 (ksh12 million) to disassemble it after which the aeroplane was moved to his property in Portland.
The retired electrical engineer in refurbishing the aircraft removed all its seats and added a shower for bathing.
He also added other household necessities to the now turned house, as seen in a video shared by UNILAD Tech.
He now stays in the aeroplane 6 months in a year. The aeroplane’s cockpit is where he does his reading.
The old man believes all old planes should be made into homes to prevent them from being wasted.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,623)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,249)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,180)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,775)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,317)