In a statement released on Friday, November 5, Safaricom listed the need to constantly transform its services as the reason behind the MPESA maintenance.
“As we continue to support our partners in their business ambitions. The timing of this maintenance activity has been planned to result in the least of inconvenience to our customers,” Safaricom said.
M-Pesa services will be unavailable beginning Saturday, November 6 from 11:59 am to Sunday 4:00 am.
During the maintenance, all M-Pesa services including airtime purchase shall be temporarily unavailable.
“We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused and thank you for your continuous support,” the telecommunications service provider said in a statement.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,617)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,239)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,175)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,765)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,316)