Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Woman hospitalized after vibrator she was enjoying herself with caught fire

0

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

A young lady has been hospitalized after her quest in seeking pleasure in a vibrator backfired in the most unexpected way.

From social media reports, the lady was alone in her room and while seeking sexual gratification from the vibrator, the device caught fire suddenly.

The electric vibrator allegedly developed an electric fault and started melting from the base and it nearly electrocuted the young lady.

Out of shock, she was allegedly sent to the hospital for treatment.

VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans

Popular posts:

Leave your vote

(Visited 194 times, 1 visits today)

Comments

0 comments

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

close

Log In

Or with username:

Forgot password?

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.

Skip to toolbar