In an interview with a local media station on Sunday, November 7, Kuria expressed fear of Ruto’s presidency, stating that the country would not be in safe hands under the leadership of Dp Ruto.
He further stated that Ruto’s presidency would be an imperial one – a presidency that relies on powers beyond those allowed by the constitution, which is the biggest problem the country faces.
“People are asking in whose hands are we safe. We are not safe with Ruto,” he stated.
When asked about Narc Kenya party leader Martha Karua, whom he has held several meetings with, Kuria revealed that he also had his reservations about her.
“Whatever I say, about Martha Karua, you cannot say she is my cup of tea,” he remarked.
Kuria is not the only ally of the Deputy President who has, in one way or another expressed doubts over the DP. In an interview with a media outlet in September, Garissa Township MP, Aden Duale, poked holes on the DP’s loyalty.
He disclosed that he believed that Ruto, whom he supports for the 2022 presidential poll, would eventually betray him – just like all other politicians who have double-crossed their allies.
“Do not trust anyone in politics. Do not trust the journey he walks with you. Do not trust where he places you,” Duale stated.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,285)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (23,918)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,058)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,638)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (10,931)