- A newborn baby from Alabama, the United States of America, has made history as the world’s most premature baby
- Baby Curtis Zy-Keith Means was born in July 2020, and doctors had said he had one percent survival chance
- The baby was born at 21 weeks and one day, weighing 420 grams; his due date was expected to be on November 11
A newborn baby from Alabama has broken the world record for being the most premature baby.
Baby Means was born in July 2020, weighing 420 grams. His due date was expected to be on November 11. Doctors gave him a 1% survival odds when he was born, and the little champ outdid himself.
The newborn’s mother Chelly Butler told Guinness World Record:
“The medical staff told me that they don’t normally keep babies at that age. It was very stressful.”
According to a Guinness World Record website report, Means responded extraordinarily well to treatment and, as the days and weeks went on, he grew stronger and stronger.
The baby was born with a twin sister who was also delivered at 21 weeks one day, named C’Asya Means. However, she was less developed and did not respond to the treatment like her brother did. Tragically, she passed away just a day after birth.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,620)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,242)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,178)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,765)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,316)