In a press release, Amina said that she disbanded FKF after its officials failed to account for the funds it has been receiving from the government.
She formed a committee of twenty-seven members who will be in charge of the country’s football until a new body is formed by the ministry.
The committee members included retired Justice Aaron Ringera, retired General Moses Oyugi, Fatma Adan, Philip Musyimi Mue, Anthony L. Isayi, J.J Masinga, Bobby Ogola.
Other committee members are Richard Omwela, Titus Kasuve, Ali Amuor, Neddy Atieno Okoth, Mwangi Muthee, Fredrick Tureisa Lekesike, Hassan Mahmoud Haji and Elish Chepchieng Kiplagat.
This group of individuals will be headed by KTN news anchor Linda Ogutu who will be the head of the committee’s secretariat.
Other members of the secretariat will be Dr Walter Ongeti, Rashid Khamisi Ali Shedu, Hon. Rachael Kamweru and Robin Toskin.
CS Amina said that this committee will ensure that the Football Federation of Kenya is operated within the law as well as coordinate elections of FKF officials.
The CS also tasked the committee with handing over the newly elected officials to the new body that will be established at a later date.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,290)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (23,928)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,062)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,642)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (10,950)