In October, word went round that East Africa’s Bongo sensation Diamond Platnumz had thrown out his Mama’s lover known as Uncle Shamte from the family home.
However, mama Dangote was quick to jump to her son’s defense of his son Diamond saying he did not chase Shamte
In an interview with some media house in Tanzania, Mama Dangote claimed she is legally wedded to the younger man and that both religion and the law expect them to stay together.
“I think it’s because I don’t post him as often as I used to. There is a time that one opts to keep their affairs private, and some people interpret that as meaning all is not well. But it is untrue. Sometimes we like keeping our matters under wraps.”
Shamte in a separate interview said some people would love to see them separate but they are still together.
Earlier on, Diamond’s mum denied giving her husband money for his love. “I do not bribe men,” she said.
“I am not one of those rich, old women in town, I am an old, naive one from rural areas, who loves being bribed instead. Women who bribe their men have a problem.”
Well, it would seem that indeed all was not well then, and all is not well now as Mama Dangote has since unfollowed him.
It is unclear what sparked the fight between the two lovebirds, but rumor has it Uncle Shamte took a loan with her house as collateral
Tanzanian blogger Mange Kimambi said on Instagram she couldn’t give more details as she is afraid her account will be deactivated.
“Uncle Shamte took a loan with Mama Dangote’s property. It got to a point he could not pay the loan and so the company wanted to auction the house. It is rumored that the case is in court.”
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,276)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (23,907)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,057)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,634)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (10,920)