A young lady has used a creative way to break up with her boyfriend who was too broke to take care of her.
In her own words, her boyfriend was good and kind to her but her problem was that he was too broke so she decided to fake her death.
But in a bizarre twist of fate, the young man seems to have picked up after the death of his “girlfriend”. He has become rich and the lady wants to go back to him.
Hi auntie Momoza. Please keep me anonymous. So I dated this guy last year but he was always broke. He was loving and had a good heart but the pockets were leaking. I didn’t know how to dump him, so I faked my own death. I WhatsApp’d him pretending to be my cousin using my phone and told him I was dead. I asked him only 50 people would be allowed to come to my funeral because of government regulations, so only family members. After that I blocked him everywhere. I have a fake account that I use to stalk people, so I’ve been monitoring his posts. He was hurt after my death shame. He posted about me for months after my death. Luckily we never had any mutual friends. Lately I noticed things are going well for him. He got a job and seems like he’s earning well. I want to go back to him but don’t know how cause he thinks I’m dead. Please give me ideas. I love my man.”
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,287)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (23,923)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,059)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,638)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (10,934)