Residents of Lessos area in Kwanza Constituency, Trans Nzoia County woke up to shocking news of a Kenya Prisons warden who blew up his head inside his house on Wednesday night.
Elias Kipchumba Too who was on a night shift sneaked from his duty station with a G-3 rifle which he used to terminate his life.
Kitale Medium Prison Officer in charge Julius Kaliakamur, confirmed the incident and said the 25-year constable did not leave behind any suicide note and did not show any sign of disturbance.
He revealed that the warden who has been in service for three years had sought for transfer that Kenya Prisons Service was working on.
“Transfers are normal in service, we received his application for transfer and forwarded the same to the regional prison’s boss who was actually working on” he added.
He described the single officer as a cool person who executed his duties promptly and was shocked to learn about his painful action.
The body of the late officer has been taken to Cherangany Nursing Home morgue awaiting autopsy.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (39,581)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (24,200)
- Jalango finally forgives a boy who… November 6, 2021 Jalango has finally forgiven Upcoming artiste Vincent Mboya,a boy who… (16,166)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (15,747)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (11,300)