2NK Driver who was sacked for reporting unruly students to police station finally lands a lucrative job at Nyeri County Gov’t
2NK Driver Sacked for Setting Up unruly Students to police station finally lands a lucrative job at Nyeri County govt.
John Maina Muthoni, the former Driver of 2NK Sacco, who reported students upon realizing that they were smoking bhang and drinking alcohol and later sacked by the Sacco,has been offered a position as a driver in one of the departments in Nyeri County government by Governor Mutahi Kahiga.
After a days of being jobless and desperate, the father of four will now be on the payroll of the Nyeri county government, which is set to incorporate him into one of its departments as a driver.
The good news was shared by Nyeri governor Mutahi Kahiga who lauded Maina for being heroic and courageous when he took the students abusing bhang and alcohol to the station.
“I wish to celebrate John Maina Muthoni, formerly of 2NK, a heroic driver who courageously reported students upon realizing that they were smoking bhang and drinking alcohol. My government will offer him a position as a driver in one of our departments,” said the governor.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (50,168)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (37,963)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (21,605)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (18,892)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (14,749)