How To Reprocess For Your Lost KCPE/KCSE Certificates Using KNEC’s Portal

Losing your academic certificates(KCPE and KCSE)can be a huge hindrance to securing employment i Kenya.

The process of replacing can also be a tedious one especially if you do not know how to go about it.

The Kenya National Examinations Council [KNEC] started implementing policy in replacement of certificates for the affected candidates who sat for KNEC examinations from year 1981 on 2nd March 2009, it should be noted that Replacement for certificate is issued once only. The following are the procedures of replacing your lost/damaged KCPE/ KCSE certificates.

The Kenya National Examination Council(KNEC)has simplified the process of acquiring the documents through a portal to allow for online applications of the same.

The Query Management Information System(QMIS)

A client needs a computer/mobile phone with internet access

Use the web

address to access the QMIS system;

How To Register For QMIS system

If you are new,you are the prompted to register

Click on the link “click here to log in”

How To Replace Your lost KCPE/KCSE Certificates

You can access the user manual to navigate to the portal

Documents you should have include;

1.copy of certificate or result slip

2.letter of recomendation from employer to KNEC

3.Police Abstract

4.copy of ID/Passport/Birth certificate

Customers should use the credible address of QMIS via while seeking KNEC online services to avoid falling victim to cyber fraudsters purporting to offer KNEC services

In case of query you can contact
Phone number:0720741001/0732333860

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *