A young Nigerian man, Martin Obiwanne, who hails from Imo state has finally reunited with his mother, Hajia Sarah Ibrahim Obiwanne, after more than four decades he last saw her.
In his interview, Martin said he never knew he would one day see his mother. He revealed that his sister was a strong believer who always says “What God cannot do does not exist”.
Whenever other mothers are being celebrated, he often posted his sister’s photo on social media to honour her motherly roles.
Revealing how the woman was stuck in Chad, the man said that his dad relocated to Nigeria after the war ravaged Chad. After losing his job with the American Embassy, going back was not an option even when the chaos calmed.
He revealed that his father never remarried throughout his lifetime. According to Martin, the reconnection with his 76-year-old mother all started when he got a call from her family about four years ago.
On the other hand, Sarah said that she never came to Nigeria with her husband because it was not the wish of God for her to do so. She, however, revealed that she would stay in Nigeria for the meantime with her son.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (51,677)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (40,224)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (22,531)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (19,315)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (15,439)