Opinion polls agency Infotrak Research and Consulting has on Monday 27, 2021 placed ODM Leader Raila Odinga ahead of Deputy President William Ruto in its latest polls survey dubbed The Infotrak Voice of the People Poll.
In the survey conducted between September 17 and December 21, Infotrak placed Raila ahead of the pack with an approval rating of 33%, followed by Ruto at 32% and ANC party leader Musalia Mudavadi at a distant third with a paltry score of 1%. The poll also indicated that 21% of Kenyans are still undecided even as the 2022 polls draw near.
In a presentation done by its CEO Angela Ambitho, Infotrak showcased how the former premier’s influence has scaled in the past months ahead of the 2022 political showdown.
The survey showed how Raila’s public approval rating grew from 30% at the end of 2020 to 25% in November 2021 and finally to 33% by December 2021.
According to the survey, Ruto’s influence has declined from 44% at the end of 2020 to 34% in November 2021 and finally to 32% at the end of 2021
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (50,163)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (37,957)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (21,601)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (18,892)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (14,748)