Multi award winning Gospel singer, Guardian Angel has married his sweetheart Esther Musila in an intimate wedding.
The intimate garden wedding ceremony took place on Tuesday at Eden Bliss garden at Thome Estate.
The ‘Wakati wa Mungu’ singer donned a creme suit while Esther wore a gorgeous flowing gown in the same colour.
Interestingly, today marks Guardian’s 33rd birthday and what a day to tie the knot!
In a recent post, he had hinted at marrying his lover when he referred to her as a ‘perfect step’
Gurdian wrote; Better one step in the right direction than a thousand steps in the wrong direction.You are one perfect step I made my love, thank God for the day I met you.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (50,164)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (37,958)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (21,602)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (18,892)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (14,748)