A young man who didn’t care for his life while on oxygen support at the hospital rather requested for his phone to stake bet.
A video going viral on the internet captures the moment the young man who could barely breath request for his phone only to stake bet as he was helped out by his friend who sat beside him on his hospital bed.
While he struggled to breath and see, he carefully selected his favorites to win while his friend held his phone for him.
This is not the first time people addicted to betting have hit the headlines.
Last year,statistics show that people above the age of 55yrs are more addicted to betting than young ones.Its due to this addiction of even students that prompted CS Matiangi to ban most of betting firms in Kenya.
There were rising cases of students using school fees in betting.After loosing others sorted to killing themselves.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (51,685)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (40,246)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (22,541)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (19,325)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (15,445)