On Thursday, January 6, Ngirici shared an early birthday message to Raila Odinga which attracted over 4,000 comments in less than an hour.
The message was received with mixed reactions on social media with Kenyans wondering if Ngirici was making a political statement days after exiting the United Democratic Movement (UDA), a party associated with Deputy President William Ruto.
Ngirici’s supporters questioned whether her birthday message to Raila, a day before his actual birthday was a signal that the Woman Rep would be joining Azimio La Umoja.
“Happy 77th Birthday Jakom,” Ngirici captioned a picture of Raila Odinga.
Ngirici announced her exit from UDA on December 23, 2021, while speaking to residents in the county. She emphasized that she will be vying for the gubernatorial seat in 2022 despite Governor Anne Waiguru joining the DP Ruto associated party.
The Women Rep maintained that she has no plans to leave the Kirinyaga seat and urged the people to vote for her even if she contests as an independent candidate.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (51,709)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (40,278)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (22,556)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (19,331)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (15,455)