Justina who only recently was bailed out of financial abyss by online wellwishers is also on record claiming she cannot settle with a broke man. And Apoko ‘Ringtone’ is a man of means. Well, perhaps subtly but he is no beggar.
One would wonder what version of the Bible the ilk of Justina subscribe to given the provers 31 woman toils hard to care for her household without waiting for alms from her husband.
Speaking during an interview at a local TV station, Justina said she is not so sure about Ringtone’s prowess in other areas due to his physique.
She agreed that Ringtone is attractive but said she does not like the fact that he talks too much.
This comes just weeks after she said she would consider getting married to him because he is rarely mentioned in scandals involving women.
“I have not seen any rumors or scandals linking him to women. Even if I find he has an issue when it comes to ‘bed matters’ I can be patient with him as long as he has money. You know if there is anyone who loves you in this Nairobi it’s Justina Syokau. Ringtone is giving me sleepless nights in this city,” she said.
Commenting on her dance styles, Justina said her energetic moves should not be likened to twerking because she is naturally ‘gifted’ and even a routine dance might be mistaken for other things.
The ‘Twendi Twendi’ hitmaker further stated that her hips and body belongs to Jesus Christ adding that even if she wanted to twerk, Christ would not allow her.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (50,156)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (37,953)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (21,594)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (18,892)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (14,748)