A lady has taken to social media to share her innermost predicament concerning her marriage.
In the post she shared, the anonymous woman said she decided to marry a man with a big dxck because when her parents were alive, her mother always quarreled with her father for not satisfying her in bed and even threatened to divorce him.
However, she has reached a point where she cannot handle her husband’s big size. Her full post reads;
“My name is Chidimma,
I am from Onitsha a very popular city in Anambra state in Eastern Nigeria. I am 23 years old and currently married to a Hausa man from Adamawa state in Northern Nigeria. My parents are no more as they both died in an accident while returning Aba 5 years ago.
When my parents were alive, they always quarrelled over my dad not being man enough to satisfy my mum and I always heard my mum threatening to divorce my dad and get married to another man before the unfortunate accident took them away.
After my parent’s death, I told myself that I am going to get married to a man with manhood good enough to satisfy me so I won’t have the problems my parents had in their marriage.
I met Haruna, my husband during my service year in Adamawa and we fell in love with each other but I had no intention of getting married to him not until a day I mistakenly barged into his room without knocking and I saw him unclad.
I immediately noticed his third leg and told myself I am gonna get married to him just to keep the promise I made to myself years ago.
It was good but I am scared because I almost lost my life during the encounter. Please readers advice me on what to do. Should I take the divorce step my mum wanted years ago?”
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (51,641)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (40,162)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (22,504)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (19,302)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (15,429)