Jehovah’s Witness Member Dies After Allegedly Declining Help From A Catholic Church Because Of Their Beliefs
A chef who was a member of Jehovah’s Witness has died allegedly after refusing financial aid from a Catholic Church.
Ogechukwu Ochiaga had been ill for a while and her story was shared online last year as people begged for donations to help sponsor her medical treatment.
One of those who shared her story is a Facebook user known as Bro Can Mbanefo and he begged people to donate any amount they have.
He returned to Facebook today, Jan 11, to reveal that Ogechukwu died yesterday.
While announcing her death, he called out Jehovah’s Witness and blamed their doctrine for her death.
He claimed that a Catholic Church in Italy found out about her case and reached out to pay for her surgery. However she allegedly refused to take the money from the Catholic Church as her Church doctrine forbids it.
Mbanefo added that she said she was only willing to accept the money if it comes from a personal account, not from the church.
The money was then donated by the church to other sick people.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (50,165)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (37,958)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (21,604)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (18,892)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (14,748)