Royal Media Services , the parent company for Citizen TV, Inooroo TV and 15 radio stations, has unveiled a new radio station.
Magalata FM, which broadcasts in the Borana language, went on air in January 2022.
While its frequency has not been made public, the station is already online and can be accessed on the company’s main website or the Citizen Digital application.
RMS is actively recruiting employees for its new station and has announced various open positions including; reporters, news presenters, and head of the station.
Those interested can apply by sending their CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, January 17, at 5:00 pm.
Applicants have also been asked to quote the reference numbers of the different positions that they are applying for. More details can be accessed on the Royal Media Services careers page.
The launch comes a month after RMS owned by media mogul, Samuel Kamau (SK) Macharia, unveiled Ramogi TV – a 24-hour free-to-air channel offering general entertainment to customers and broadcasts in Dholuo (Luo) vernacular language.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (56,993)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,226)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,628)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,498)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,749)