A lady is said to have lost her fiancé to the daughter of a church marriage counselor after going to seek counseling with her man.
A tweep identified as @oku_yungx took to the popular micro blogging site, Twitter to narrate how the counselors who are married convinced her fiancé to leave her and marry their daughter.
The lady had taken her man to the husband and wife for counseling and they have collective and individual sessions but they told the man to leave his fiancée to marry their daughter.
According to the narrator, the man dumped her and got introduced to the marriage counselors daughter and they’re now married
In his words, “A lady took her fiancé to see the Church’s counselors (Husband & Wife in charge). Both ran a couple of session together / individually with them.
Long story short, the man and wife convinced her fiancé not to marry her with some reasons only to impose their daughter on Him. Ladies and gentlemen, the dude left his fiancée and got married to their daughter in Abuja. This world is a dark place to be. Y’all be careful out there. The END!”
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (57,296)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,517)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,798)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,579)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,859)