Ghana’s senior football team, the Black Stars, have touched down in the capital, Accra, after a shambolic Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon.
The team sneaked into the country at dawn, taking a special COVID-19 test and avoided the regular arrival hall.
According to reports, the team was trying to avoid attention especially in the face of their failure in Cameroon.
The Black Stars bowed of the tournament disgracefully after shockingly losing to debutants Comoros Island.
Ghana failed to win a game at the tournament, the first time in the country’s history at the Africa Cup of Nations.
Following the team’s poor performance, the Sports Ministry has summoned the GFA leadership to an emergency meeting.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (56,989)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,226)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,628)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,498)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,747)