A man in Uloma village, Ugenya Constituency in Siaya County has allegedly killed his wife and later commit suicide over claims of lack of children.
The man, identified as Enoch Omollo aged 48, was found dead alongside his wife Dorothy Omanya aged 43 having left a suicide note narrating the murder.
In his suicide note, Enoch says they have endured a lot of frustration of siring children together
Confirming the incident Area Assistant Chief Henry Oduor said that he got information from the woman’s relatives informing him about the gruesome murder in the Uloma area.
“I received a call at around 5.00 am informing me that one of my residents had sent a message to his wife’s cousins telling them that he had killed their kin and so I rushed to his home immediately,” said Oduor
The assistant chief then rushed to the scene and after arriving at Enoch’s house, no one could be opened the door forcing his officers to break the door.
To their shock, they found the lifeless body of Dorothy in the bedroom of the house while Enock’s body was dangled from a rope next to the bed.
Besides Enock’s Body Their was a suicide note detailing the reason for the murder.
In the suicide note, police revealed that the couple had disagreements over their lack of children which had led the man to marry another wife.
Their bodies were later taken to Ukwala sub-county Hospital Mortuary awaiting autopsy examinations as police launched an investigation into the incidence.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (57,296)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,517)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,798)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,579)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,859)